Outsider Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outsider Writers

a forum for LGBT+, disabled, neurodivergent, & writers of color to share their work and ideas with others outside the 'norm'

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm JASPER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm JASPER Empty I'm JASPER Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:04 pm

Jasper

Jasper
Admin

I figured this would be a good thing to be in here, right? duh! a place to announce your presence on a forum is like. basic

anyway I'm Jasper. I'm not cis, not straight, and disabled. I really like writing fantasy, sometimes sci-fantasy. I wrote most of my works when I was in middle school and they were terrible. I've shared very little I've ever made with people, so trying to be on a forum and connect with other writers has been a major step I'm trying to take in addressing that. but of course it's even harder when you're on a different wavelength from a lot of other people, and the majority tend to find basic foundations of your everyday philosophy naive or offensive... so that's why I made this forum! : ) if it can be a safe place for anyone else to share stuff, that's an extra bonus.

https://outsiderwriters.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum